Wednesday, August 29, 2001
I was just checking out P-Diddy's Blog. He mentions that he's getting old because of some of the "geezer" traits that start to seep in as you advance to your late twenties. I'm only 22, but I'm already starting to feel the heat. One thing is for sure, I price compare when I shop now. To me, that's the sure fire way of telling if you're transforming into your parents. I remember back in the day when I didn't give a damn how much anything cost, where the only factor that went into purchasing something was if I could even AFFORD it. Another thing that's been bugging me is how much I enjoy sitting on my ass at home. Before, I couldn't stand it and would need to go out every so many hours, but nowadays I can sit till my ass get's numb and Cinemax starts broadcasting the "After Dark" series of instructional material.

Old age sucks.
posted by HZA | 1:19 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr