Friday, September 28, 2001
1.25 Hours till Freedom. I'm itching to get the hell outta here so I can go home and find out that I have nothing to do tonight since The General is going to the Zoo tommorow with his family, MethodJoe has to work in the morning, The Gimp is trying scare people at the Nightmare Factory, Wally is 8.5 Million Miles away rustling cowboys and P-Diddy has to work late tonight. Maybe I can organize my entire sock hamper (yes hamper, because I don't have a dresser--doh!). I've been thinking more and more about that new Digital Camera I've been wanting to get and it just occured to me: I'll probably never use that fucker. Case in point, I bought a Dustbuster a couple weeks ago and though: "Hey, I'm gonna use the hell outta it, busting dust, picking up lint and whatever." I haven't touched that thing in almost three weeks.

Maybe I should listen to The General and get a PS2, but with the X-Box coming out soon, I kinda want to wait to see how that turns out.
posted by HZA | 3:19 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr