Monday, September 10, 2001
Carrozzi Girl pukes in Girls Room at school. Of course she has to knock Long John Silver's, which everybody knows is the last bastion of good taste in our civilization. Ahh, I remember the last time I had LJS..it was a brisk October Afternoon, the leaves tanned for winter and the sweet hint of the sky on the wind. I carelessly wandered into the local "Silvers", both my eager hands wresting on the rustic oak/formica counter top as I gazed intently on the menu. I could of asked for plums basked in the sweet tears of my lover, but instead I shot for the Number 3 Fried Chicken/Fish Combo with 2 Hush Puppies, fries and cole slaw. The chicken was as tender as a midnight kiss, the fish as succulent as night of love and the cole slaw had a hair in it, but that's okay. With the bitter aroma of Malt Vinegar on the crisp hush puppies, I washed it all down with a Carnival Cruise Line Sized Sprite. I love the LJS.
posted by HZA | 4:30 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr