|
Wednesday, September 19, 2001
|
Dames has now joined the Blog Sensation that is sweeping the country. Go check out his site here. I've yet to figure out what the hell it means, but if you got an idea, drop me a line. In other news, Doctors have performed the first remote surgery. Using robots and synced television images, Doctors from around the globe can give their expertise to other doctors all in the comfort of their own romper room or den. I thought it was kinda funny, I mean, what happens when you lag out or get disconnected? You might end up cutting all over the damn place. Read the whole thing here. Looks like today is poised to be a very good day...studied my ass off last night for the mathematiks class exam tonight. Rock on.
posted by HZA | 9:53 AM | email | archive
