Wednesday, September 26, 2001
I forgot to mention a funny thing that happened yesterday before class. The General and I are hanging out in the courtyard at school, having a smoke, shooting the shit, when this guy comes around the corner to bum a cigarette. "Yo, you know I aint's like that, just coming around asking for a smoke, so I tells you what, I'll give you a little rap I came up with." So The General hands him a Camel and then he busts out into his song and dance (this is as far as I remember it): "What your eyes you cannot see, like the Philistine Prophecies, What is behind us, like Nostradamus..blah blah blah.." Then he proceeds to sit down and says something like: "You like that joint? Because I ain't be using no cuss words, no rapping about GATS and B-I-T-C-H-E-S.." he reaches for his backpocket and whips out this book, The Superbeings and tells us that all his secrets are held within. The General and I just nod our heads and tell him we have to go to class. As we walk off, i'm pretty sure he could hear us snickering.
posted by HZA | 11:25 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr