Wednesday, September 12, 2001
Some terrible things man...terrible. I can't even begin to imagine some of the children, family and friends wondering where the hell their loved ones are. I'm assuming everybody knows about the blood needed for the victims of the attacks, so go out there and pump your veins for all those in pain. People are calling for blood, enraged by the reactions of the Palestinian people and the Iraqi Government and I was angry as well, but you can't stop violence with violence and you can't start blaming people because you're furious. Before Justice, before Vengeance must be the truth.

Second helpings of Song of the Day:
1.) Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
2.) Bob Schneider - Big Blue Sea

posted by HZA | 8:44 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr