Saturday, September 22, 2001
They replaced the entire A/C unit. I came home yesterday and noticed my door was open (what the--!) and walked in, saw some hands cleaning something near the fridge. I said hello, walked into the kitchen and there's this weird looking guy in his work scrubs cleaning a puddle of what appears to be BLOOD under my fridge (double what the--!). First thing that came to my mind was: "They killed MethodJoe". But then he explained that he was trying to get a drink of water when a bottle of hot sauce came crashing to the ground. Well anyways, they ripped the entire sheet rock apart from where the A/C unit was and installed a new one. So now, right before you walk to my room, there's this huge unit that looks like it could suck your hair off, right above your head.

Last Night: I swung by The General's and his girl's place for some King Ranch Chicken...I guess it's a caserole...and that shit was banging. Unfortunately I had eaten not too long before they invited me over, but I got a good helping in. Later, P-Diddy and Carrozzi Girl swung by, we went up to Slick Willy's Pool Hall and waited for The Jake and The Gimp to show up. I'm not one to brag, BUT I KICKED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THE JAKE in pool. We went to Trudy's after that to finish off the drinking, then I stumbled home where I now have risen from the deep slumber....but no hang over. Isn't that what it's all about?

Song of the Day:
1.) The Verve - Velvet Morning
posted by HZA | 11:22 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr