Saturday, September 15, 2001
Well, my birthday started off real bad, but ended up really good. First of all, the ex came by to drop off a present, but since it was kinda tough for me, I decided not to go out to dinner with her and hang with the homies instead. Since everybody I knew would be working or some shit, I didn't feel like sitting around the damn house. I went up to the Elementary School where The Gimp works at and did some volunteer work. It was mainly helping the Kindergartners open their frickin' chocolate milk boxes and utensil wrappers but it was really fun. I think I got hustled by this one kid who was crying that he had forgotten his ice-cream money and I gave him two quarters at two different times...little thug. The rest of the day was spent trying to find The Gimp's check from his Victoria's Secret job. Later on, Jake and Amy wanted to take me out to dinner for my birthday, but I wasn't really that hungry so I settled on a few beers. It's always fun talking to Jake and Amy, so we had a good time just shooting the shit over a few Shiners (thanks Jake/Amy!) I talked to the General, who's memory capacity is that of a small, doctile proto-mammal, forgot my birthday altogether and made plans with his girl.

Later on, we drove down to San Marcos to meet up with POTG and Carrozzi Girl. We basically messed around until about 3:30AM, but the best part was they got me a sweet cake! That really meant alot and made everything up. The General had called later that night and said: "What're you guys doing down there?" "It's my birthday man." "What the fuck? You serious? Nobody fucking told me man...damn. Well, Happy Birthday." Ahhh...some things never change.

Song of the Day:
1.) U2 - The Ground Beneath Her Feet

posted by HZA | 2:00 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr