Sunday, September 16, 2001
Yo! Shout outs to Dames and the Styxian Lynch Lord, the EverQuest hustler, Scott. The General and I, after trying to find S-Club Farris / The Gimp last night failed, swung by their place out by Manor. Today i'm going over to my parent's house to have a little get together to celebrate my birthday and my little sisters. Effeciency is the key here, so both birthdays will be crammed into one action packed, powder keg of fun.

Last night was pretty cool I guess. The Gimp and I hung out with Carrozzi Girl, POTG and Carrozzi's Sorority Friends. I had a good time talking to Kelly (hello.!) throughout the night and found out that we have completely nothing in common (in a good way, right? hahahaha, you know what i'm talking about). Go shake a rattlesnake girl.

Song of the Day:
1.) Jay-Z - H to the Izzo.

posted by HZA | 11:02 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr