|
Tuesday, September 18, 2001
|
You want more food? I got another recipe that I like to cook up when guests come over for a little pool party or just to watch my Cable Television. It's call the Banana Berry Beef Suprise. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't have any Banana, Berry or Beef in it. This one will make you the talk of the Apartment Complex, because everybody's cat will be clawing at your door!
Banana Berry Beef Suprise
1 - Cup of Hash Browns
1 - Cup of Green Beans
1 - Cup of Corn
1 - Thing of Ground Peppercorn
1 - Thing of Salt
2 - Hands to eat it with!
1 - Piece of Peppered Bacon (optional)
1 - Something of vegetable oil, enough to coat the skillet
Put the vegetable oil into the skillet until it coats everything, put all the ingredients into the skillet and begin frying..or skilleting, whatever it's called. You know it's good when the Hash Browns look edible. I threw the bacon in there because that's all I could find in my refridgerator at the time, but you can use just about any other chunck of uncooked meat. Remove, then add the ground peppercorn and salt. This feeds only myself, but it can feed your roomate if you double, triple even, all the ingredients. I like to wash this down with Grape Kool-Aid or Hill Country Fair's Cream Soda. For dessert, I usually have some orange cream popsicles or otter pops. My life sucks.
Enjoy!
Song of the Day:
1.) Sebadoh - Ocean.
posted by HZA | 11:16 AM | email | archive
