Tuesday, October 30, 2001
Gonna get some of that Bedhead crap POTG's always talking about. Now that i have the "head" for it (hahaaha..yuck yuck) I can finally look like a missing member of N'Sync or one of those hot teens walking around the mall my little sister's writing about in her diary (doh!). No good movies are coming out yet! I'm still waiting for The Ronnie Dobbs Story by Mr. Show and Harry Potte--errrr, I mean Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. When thought about, Elijah Wood does look like a Hobbit. This is gonna be awesome, i'll never have to read the books and just watch the movies! I'm a big literature fan, but The Hobbit had to be one of the most boring books i've ever read. The General read up to..I dunno, book fifteen: Goblin Attack! and said they get pretty heavy into lore and crap like that (much like the Dune Poly-illogy).

I've been thinking about delving deeper into my dork side and start playing some of those RPG's we played way back last year--I mean Middle School. Bust out the D&D (btw, my boss was ousted from college because of his love for the dice and paper game-hahaha), some dice, paper, pen, lead figurines, swords, goblins, beer, amphetimines, street crack and a couple good friends and ward off dragons and whatever.

On second thought, that sucks. It's like the General trying to get me to play that "Dark Age of Camelot" On-Line game, expressing to me his dire need to have a band of heroes to thwart off liches and sea trolls. What a loser. I'm going back to my Cyber-Assassin game now.
posted by HZA | 1:58 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr