Friday, October 19, 2001
Good to be back in Austin. I'm so tired from all the flying i've been doing these last couple of weeks, I don't feel like doing anything. I'm still waiting for the Vegas Pictures to come back so I can post them online and then i'll go into more detail of the California trip. Last night I went out with Shawna, Mark and Denise to some local Mexican restaurant there in Fremont. They think it's the greatest Mexican joint in all of California, but personally, it's about one notch above Taco Bell and one notch below Taco Cabana. I just sat there, ate my taco salad and agreed with them. When I first got there, I bought a six pack of Dos Equis but didn't have enough time to drink even one, so I left it in the fridge at my hotel before I left. Doh. Anyways, any of you fools in Austin wanna join me for a drink tonight, gimme a hollar. Peace.
posted by HZA | 5:46 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr