Thursday, October 18, 2001
Got some time to kill. Well, after work yesterday afternoon, Hoang came by and picked me up and we cruised to south of San Jose to go check out his new digs. He lives in a neighborhood with 1.2 Million Dollar homes, but shit, you couldn't tell since they were all nice. His backyard is pretty amazing, small, but amazing. He said whoever owned it before redid the landscaping and since it was sundown, it looked good. I haven't seen Mary since 99 and it was great to see her again. They are having their birthday/2 year anniversary coming up and since I'm coming back in November, might be able to check in on the festivities. No word on kids, but if Hoang replicates, the world will end soon. Just kidding, they'll have beautiful kids.

We chilled out and watched some Survivor 2 on his 40" Widescreen Toshiba Television set (very cool) and then headed out to their favorite Thai joint in San Jose. The food was awesome, but I couldn't find any of that infamous PUD PRIK PAO soup that my boss wets his bed over (say it three times fast). After a...i guess BOTTLE of the house burgandy I was ready to go home and crash. My hotel room left me no shampoo, so the first night I was there I had to wash my hair with soap and water. Being the greaser that I am, it was an unpleasant feeling all of yesterday, so I had to get some shampoo to actually get to sleep. That has nothing to do with anything, but what the hell right?

Lunchtime. Time to go eat some more. All the hard work i've put into restoring this immaculate temple is quickly going down the drain with all the grub i'm munching down on this trip. I just won't eat anything this weekend! BLLEAAAAUUURRGHH.
posted by HZA | 2:44 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr