Friday, October 26, 2001
G's up, Ho's down. This is gonna be an action packed weekend! Tonight...I don't know what the hell i'm doing. But drinks will be served, I guarantee that. Tommorow is the BBQ RUCKUS IN SAN MARCOS (on Pay-Per-View) as we celebrate the 25th Annual Poyfather's Birthday XXX-Travaganza. I've tried talking him into going to the HOOWWWLLAWEEN party later that night, but doesn't look likely. Another Saturday filled with Beef, friends, Ice-House Lager (bleaauurrgh) and other stuff that amuses PGBCO.

Another amusing story I just remembered: When my brother and sister were at The Gap last night, this gang of AZN's walked in, all looking like a malformed version of my little brother. I jokingly said: "It's like the Gremlins, if you threw water on Johnny (my brother) those fuckers would sprout out." Everybody thought it was amusing, except for Johnny. Hahahaha...
posted by HZA | 2:21 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr