Friday, October 26, 2001
Last night went shopping with my little brother and little sister. I was trying to get this JCrew jacket I saw they had on their site, but when we went to the store (the only one in Austin) at Highland Mall, they didn't have it in stock. So we went to all the other stores. I was pretty close to getting one of those outlandish FUBU or Tommy Boy jackets, with the red white and blue and gaudy as all hell. Too bad huh? We went to Carraba's (i got duped, I thought it was a Serranos) across from the mall for dinner where everybody filled up on free bread and made a run for the door. Ha, just kidding.
posted by HZA | 9:44 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr