Wednesday, October 03, 2001
Man, did I tell any of you guys about last weeks Quiz? Yeah that's right, the H-Dog pulls a 97 compared to The General's paltry, anemic 91. Big ups bro, and better luck next time chump! Muahahahahaha. This weekend should be pretty fun before we fly off into the sands of Nevada for a little gambling, showtunes and whatever extravagance Las Vegas has. Friday Night, the Jake invited me to go with him and Amy down to some music listening at Central Market to meet with some "friends". I hope it doesn't turn into the Family Affair Debacle that happened last weekend =P. Then on Sunday, we grab some martinis and fly off into..Phoenix, AR first, then on to Salt Lake City, UT then finally touch down on Las Vegas. It's going to be a festival of bachnnalian proportions, especially with The General (aka Emperor Nero) in tow. I really don't want to go to California for work, because, well..it's work. I can go meet up with old friends out there though, which should be cool.
posted by HZA | 6:17 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr