Saturday, October 13, 2001
Morning. I got last night confused for tonight where I think i'm gonna go hang with The Jake and The Amy and their friends. Word has it that The General got a dog for his boy, but other reports have flooded in with regards to tonights dinner at his household that appears to be "dog-a-licious". POTG and Carrozzi Girl are still recovering from the effects of Las Vegas, copeing with their problems by going over their bank statements over and over again. Man, Method Joe cooked some GOOD shit last night, pork chops with red beans/rice and zatarans. I couldn't believe how good it was. I think i'll clean this joint, it's starting to smell like a cheap Casino in here.
posted by HZA | 10:56 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr