Tuesday, October 16, 2001
Rack up another dumb move by the H-Dog. Alright, I'm an official dumbass. Add another item to the long list of stupid things i've done throughout my life. I thought the plane flight into San Jose was at 7:00AM, but was shaken into reality when the ticket counter told me the flight was for 7:00PM. Here's what the guy says exactly: "See here, it's P, that stands for PM" and I replied "Man, i know what the hell P stands for. Gimme back my luggage. H-Dog Out." Anyways. I'm tired and my hair is messed up from standing out in the cold. Big ups to The Gimp for waking up at 4:30AM to drop me off and The General for picking my sorry ass back up at 6:45AM. Sheesh.
posted by HZA | 8:15 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr