|
Monday, October 22, 2001
|
Slow day at work. Well, i'm pretty much done with everything that I can think of. I wish I could leave early, but why? Easy money baby. I read over at Dames site that he ran for Willie Nelson and his Farm Aid 5K organization. Too bad they don't have a Farm Aid 5K where you watch 5,000 hours of horrible television programming, then you would of had it made Dames! hahahaha... I think this Halloween, i'm going to go take my little neice, Savannah, out trick or treating. I would suggest she dress up in a ghoulish costume, like Richard Simmons, Will or Grace or even Dawson Leary (or whatever his name is), but most likely she'll go as a ballerina.
Funny story, she's taking Ballet classes but calls it "bowling classes". I got excited and really thought she was taking Bowling Classes, but then my sister told me it was ballet. So no Uncle instruction here.
posted by HZA | 1:20 PM | email | archive
