Tuesday, October 02, 2001
Things that I find funny:
1. Slow Jams - Those mix tapes composed of mostly R&B joints to entice the ladies. It makes me snicker.
2. When overweight women talk about booty calls - Not only is this downright disgusting, it's also hilarious. Case in point: The General and I always meet outside the student commons at school, before class and there's always a group of overweight chicks hanging around. They talk so loud that we can hear them from across the courtyard and they're always yelling: "PALEEESE GIRL. I CALLED TYRESE UP, AND THAT MUTHAFUCKA JUSS WANTED TO TAP THIS ASS (a high five follows). THAT'S RIGHT, THIS GIRL AIN'T GIVIN' NONE OF THIS COOCHIE UP!"
3. The old guy that hangs out at a bar, hoping to score on some college coeds. You'll always find one of these "professor" types hanging around bars. They sit with their Dockers and stare out against hte sea of college girls, hoping that one of them in their drunken stupor, mistakingly thinks he's their Communications Professor.
4. Any picture of John Ritter from the 'Three's Company' days. He looks so happy in that picture, it'd be downright funny to tell him he looked completely stupid.
5. White guys in black trench coats (preferably leather). That's all I'm going to say.
6. Wally Champ. The guy just cracks me up.
posted by HZA | 12:17 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr