Monday, October 15, 2001
Took some of that Tylenol PM stuff last night. I think I got this crink in my neck from the plane rides from and to Vegas and they won't go away. Under the suggestion of Poyfather, I decided to try some of this Tylenol PM pills. It took about an hour and a half to finally knock me out and keep me asleep until 7:00 the next morning, where I feel groggy, disgruntled and downright tired. Can't wait to take them again!

Song of the Day:
1.) Beth Orton - Sweetest Decline.
Blogger Note: because of the downright silliness of MP3 Compression Technology, you can see the high notes of Beth's sweet voice compressed in certain parts. I apologize for the technology, but not for the song! (i.e. She does not really sound like Dr. Sbaitso)
posted by HZA | 8:50 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr