Monday, October 01, 2001
Windows XP Professional now in progress. Seems like the only thing that keeps me busy nowadays is fixing my computer. I installed a copy of Windows XP Professional and noticed an anomoly that would make my mouse cursor stutter as well as the sound becoming distorted whenever my RAID 0 configuration accessed data. I got my spare drive out and hooked it up to IDE0 and installed Windows XP on it and noticed the problem not happening. Now that my RAID 0 configuration is gone, i'm back to using good ol' single drives (two 30 gigs). I personally can't tell a performance decrease, but i'm sure there is some. Anyways, back to XP: It's Windows 2000 with a different interface. It looks good, but they gone and done fucked up some things (i.e. rearranged) some of the options so now I have to go and figure it all out again. I know there's a classic mode, but I might as well get familiar with the new options.
posted by HZA | 11:00 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr