|
Friday, November 02, 2001
|
Doh, forgot to mention: H-Dog going back to California next week. I'll keep ya'll updated while i'm there. Should be the same old stuff, but what sucks is that I have to miss another two classes of the C++ Class as well as one math class. Study..Study..Study......
This Sunday my little sisters and I might take my neice to go see that new Monster's Inc. movie. That should be SLAMMIN'! Oh man, there was this lady with her kid that happened to be on the same trick or treat trail we were cleaving through the neighborhood, who's kid (dressed as Batman) kept on going into peoples houses once they opened the door. The lady had to go up and tell her kid to come back. I was laughing hysterically because these people at the door didn't know what to do: there's this 3 foot tall Batman walking in on the joint like it was the Batcave. hahahaha..
posted by HZA | 2:55 PM | email | archive
