Tuesday, November 06, 2001
Leaving on a jet plane...for the third time in five weeks. My plane doesn't leave till this evening so I have time to kill. I was thinking about getting some of that Cipro PM for that late night bout of Anthrax that's been going around the nation, but opted not to. In other news, did anybody see those leaflets they've been dropping in Afghanistan? Omar Sharif or whatever his name is, head of the Taliban, is pictured with crosshairs on his head and then on the license plate of his car with the words "We are watching you." etched across it. I'm suprised Pizza Hut didn't sponser a deal to drop some coupons for two large, two toppings and a liter of Coca-Cola while they were at it.

Song of the Day:
1.) Oasis - Half a World Away. I first heard this off Oasis's Masterplan compilation of B-Sides back in 98'. It means so much nowadays and doesn't have Liam's screeching through any of it.
posted by HZA | 8:34 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr