|
Tuesday, November 13, 2001
|
Man, Superman got Superchumped tonight. Smallville, that's what i'm talking about. Superman was about to hook up with Lana Lang at the Radiohead concert, but unbeknownst to him, the writers had better plans. He had to stop freezerburn from killing his good friend, Chloey (however the hell you spell it). Sounds like a Mike Todd after school special. One thing I don't understand, so maybe somebody can explain this to me: If Lana Lang had that Kryptonite necklace in the first episode, how come she didn't turn into some monster? When does Superman get his costume? Where's The Green Arrow?
After the show, I headed to Hasting's near the edge of the known universe (Round Rock) and bought Beautiful Girls (used, but still brand new..don't know how that happened) on DVD and the new Ryan Adam's disc. I couldn't find his CD so I asked the girl up at the counter if she could search the inventory for it. She put in Bryan Adams instead. "Sorry, we don't have a Bryan Adams 'Gold' album in stock. It show's here there isn't one." then I said "No, it's RYAN Adams." then she replied, "You mean that guy from the Robin Hood Soundtrack, right?". That just brought back memories of my older brother and Karaoke. Anyways, I walked off and found it myself.
posted by HZA | 10:40 PM | email | archive
