Thursday, November 22, 2001
Man..did some shopping yesterday w/the Gimp. We went up to Lakeline Mall to finish some Christmas Shopping (in The Gimp's case, to begin shopping) but first we went to Old Navy. I'm pretty sure this store was created for Gigantor's, because everything was either in XXL or XL sizes. Trying to find a Large, or God forbid, a Medium, is like trying to get an Oscar caliber performance from Charlie Sheen. At Barnes n' Nobles I got these sweet Christmas Cards...for all you chumps getting one from me this year, wait till you see them, it's like a Nuclear Bomb. On a side note, The General and I did have class last night. The instructor took advantage of the situation and used the ENTIRE class time to dole out chapter lessons. I couldn't believe it, right before Thanksgiving and all..

Song of the Day:
1.) Chris Isaak - Graduation Day.
posted by HZA | 9:18 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr