|
Sunday, November 11, 2001
|
Mike! That crazy Wally Bastard. I knew there was a reason why he was going to school up in Colorado, yet I never knew...boy was building a beaver dam up there! Here's a recent email I got from Grizzly Adam's himself:
H-DAWG!
What's up man?! Nothing much here, just chilling like Jakob Dylan! I've been having a good time, doing the Dew, snowboarding and all those other Extreme Sport things. As you can tell, life is better than a garden hose and two lesbians (see attached photo)! I can't wait to see you guys back in Austin, but you know what they say: "When the business is good, the business keeps gooding-ier!" or "When it rains, it's a monsoon--in my pants!" or "You can take the man out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the man--or my pants!" Laters, keep it real! -Mike
Man. Whatever, right?
posted by HZA | 8:53 PM | email | archive
