Friday, November 30, 2001
Oh. My Lord. The Royal Tenenbaums, Directed by Wes Anderson (Bottle Rocket! Rushmore!), Starring Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller. Geez, talk about the greatest movie season of all time. Click here to check out the official site and watch the trailer!. I'm also a Cameron Crowe fan (Almost Famous was ok) but Vanilla Sky is his new film. I enjoyed Jerry MafuckingGuire so I guess I'll have to go check that out. List of movies i'm hyped to go see:

1.) Fellowship of the Rings. Last Peter Jackson flick I saw was the Frighteners, which I enjoyed. But man..the trailer!
2.) Ali. Michael Mann's film looks so far so good, except that Will Smith doesn't SOUND like Ali..
3.) Star Wars Episode II. Ok, I saw the trailer and George Lucas couldn't direct traffic (not the movie Traffic), but it's Star Wars.
4.) The Royal Tenenbaums. Wes Anderson rocks. Loved Rushmore and Bottle Rocket.
5.) Oceans 11. Steven Soderberg is badass. So is George Clooney...too bad Marky Mark Walburg isn't here to complete their 'thrillogy'.
posted by HZA | 7:28 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr