|
Monday, November 12, 2001
|
Slow evening. Just came home and studied all night long before I headed to class. I've been on this weekend long search for Beautiful Girls on DVD, but I swear, nobody in Austin stocks it except Suncoast (full price) and the Hastings on the edge of oblivion (Round Rock). No Best Buy's, Circuit City's, Borders, Wherehouse or Barnes and Nobles have it anywhere (trust me I checked everywhere). I was going to buy it online, but figured it'd be almost like a mini-vacation to drive out to Round Rock, hell I might even check out the Antique Mall (whatever..!). I think i'm gonna go eat some Sushi this weekend with some friends, should be RAW-FISH-A-LICIOUS. Actually, the last night I was in Cali. I ate all the 'cooked' sushi and got drunk enough to try the raw stuff. It tasted like slime, don't eat it! I liked the cooked eel, it tastes like marinated chicken without the Colonel's secret recipe.
posted by HZA | 11:36 PM | email | archive
