Tuesday, November 13, 2001
Smallville. Freaking Poyfather has me watching this show. For all you people out there, it's Dawson's Creek meets Mike Todd (aka Wally Champs) sexual superhero fantasies. It's a show about a teenage Superman and his universe. Poyfather had the first episode recorded and there were some cheesy parts, but overall a very enjoyable show. Tonight, Super--err I mean CLARK KENT tracks down somebody that freezes people. I would say Mr. Freeze, but that's Batman's villian (not that I know or anything..). Word on the street has it Bruce Wayne (aka Batman) will make an appearance some time. Yeah, we're losers.

In regards to the 'HOBBY' post below, my Mexican friend Dave sent me this: "How about male make-overs. You did such a good job on yourself. See what you can do with a blank canvas like the Kyle Brothers." Hahahahahaha...
posted by HZA | 5:24 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr