Friday, November 23, 2001
Thanksgiving... For starters, ate at The General's Mom's House, then went to my friend Jimmy's house and ate there and beelined my way to my mom's house and ate there. I am a grotesque figure. Anyways, at my mom's we watched a bunch of home videos of my neice..good stuff. A little later I swung by El Gimpo's and said hello to his family. His little brother was back from Waco, attending college up there, so in some wacky way, that was ok. Later on that night, after the gourging, I swung by Jake and Amy's to watch ER. The question was put on the table: You wanna watch Exit Wounds (starring the brilliant Steven Seagal) or Bridget Jones Diary. Bridget Jones Diary was picked. Movie was actually pretty funny...but you didn't hear that from me.
posted by HZA | 9:50 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr