|
Wednesday, November 07, 2001
|
The world reacts to Hai's haircut. A collection of comments on my hair, California style:
Patrick: "Hey man, you messed your hair up." (Not as messed up as your hair)
Marla: "You looked cuter with your hair long." (Gee, thanks)
Robin: "What happened to your hair?" (Like John Stamos's career, cut short)
Karen: "You got a hair cut?" (YES)
Carolyn: "Your hair looks different." (Yeah, you weirdo)
Edwin: "Why'd you cut your hair?" (So I could look like a million other Asians)
And many, many more. I'm still stuck here at work, it's a ghost town in the office complex. I already started making paperclip chinese stars to throw at anybody that walks by this office. I plan to play race car with my chair here in a sec, all depending if the President can actually see me down the hallway. Peace.
posted by HZA | 8:30 PM | email | archive
