Wednesday, December 05, 2001
Class got out early last night = The General wants to go to Fry's. When we got there, there was this pretty big line waiting to purchase some expansion for that game Everquest that The General always try's to get us to play. He went to go mingle with his mongoloid kind while I checked out the new DVD Releases. Eventually I saw him again in the Networking Equipment section, where he picked up a Network Switch (i think it was, or just a simple router) and looks at the price: "Wow, 40 bucks. That's a good price." I'm pretty sure he didn't have a clue what it was, but the prospect of some network equipment that costs something within his buying power, really irked his senses. When we were leaving, the Fry's employee in charge of rustling up the cattle for the aformentioned expansion pack started saying names on the "list". Only a few copies of the actual expansion set were available for sell, so throngs of geeks were turned down.

I went to go buy my stuff when two Beasts from the Cracks of Hell were in front of me in line. "Man, i'm gonna go home and install it tonight." said one, "No way, I'm gonna install it when I get home RIGHT AWAY!" both started snorting. In between the fits of laughter, they were pointing to the way cool Cleric/Ranger chick on the inside flap, saying she was hot. I couldn't wait to get the hell outta there.
posted by HZA | 12:55 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr