Friday, December 21, 2001
The EYEZ of Texas. I'm sick of that place they call California. Funny thing, the last night I was there El Presidente' (A Japanese Warlord) of the Company invites me to grab dinner with him and two of the visiting Engineers from Japan. I say why the hell not and we go to this Italian Restaurant where the H-Dog orders up glass after glass of Merlot. I'm already on edge because it's The President of the Company i'm breaking bread with, so the red wine helped me from saying anything stupid...or so I thought. Close to the end of the meal everybody starts pulling out their money, but El Presidente says he's got it. I swear, I heard a gong being hit and both the engineers bow their heads to El Presidente' muttering beautitudes to his glorius existence, while the H-Dog is sitting there with a shit eating grin on his face. Something like, "I got you next time bro." came out of my mouth. I either thought of saying it, wanted to say it or actually said it. Hopefully he didn't hear it, because it was loud in there.

Anyways, San Jose International was packed. It took me nearly an hour and a half to just get through the ticket line, where I was then put on standby and didn't know if I was gonna make it back to Austin yesterday. They found me a seat towards the back of the plane, next to the bathroom. I was suddenly in charge of answering this question from other passengers: "Is anybody in there?". Hell if I know, I haven't been counting. Sheesh.
posted by HZA | 10:20 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr