Saturday, December 22, 2001
Lord of the Rings! Finally went to see this last night! After watching the mutants of Austin come out of the woodworks to see this movie, I must say that ISN'T the best movie of the last couple years as some have put it, but definately in the top 5. The casting was perfect, action was unbelievable and Elf chicks are hot (see Liv Tyler). The computer generated special effects were top notch, I mean, it's not like I see a Cave Troll everday, so I know it's not real. Talk about some Middle-Earth badasses: Stryder and Legolas. There were too many scenes to mention on how cool these guys were. Just see it. (Although some have had regrest about it [cough cough CARROZZI cough cough =P])
posted by HZA | 9:39 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr