|
Friday, December 21, 2001
|
Phillipino lady almost had me cornered...! A couple weeks ago, this Phillipino lady down the apartment complex asked if I was Phillipino. I said no, but my sister-in-law was, so she hands me a flyer about some Phillipino Pride Day down at the Capital and urged me and my family to go. I forgot all about it and now, it's so hard to get back to my apartment because she always sees me and bugs me about missing it. I have to sneak past her so I don't get molested, but today I was almost caught. When I slowly krept down the stairs, she pops her head out the screen door and was about to say something when her phone rang. I took the opportunity to haul ass, but I felt like those kids in Jurrassic Park with the Raptors behind them..
Song of the Day - RETROSPECTICUS:
1.) Boys II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye, to Yesterday. Everybody should remember this one. It graced middle school dances across America.
posted by HZA | 2:53 PM | email | archive
