|
Friday, December 28, 2001
|
So the General calls me up.. and tells me about the Lord of the Rings battleset, or something rather. It's basically this scale down epic battle game made by geeks, for geeks. I gotta admit though, it'd be fun to paint them and do a little battle...but I can't. He talks me into going down to THE DRAGON'S LAIR COMIC BOOKS/GAMES/HAVEN FOR MUTANTS down on Burnet, which I haven't been to since Wally left all those years ago. First thing I notice when I get in there? They have a Cave Troll. Everybody in there either looked like a member of Bauhaus or a variation of the comic book guy from The Simpsons. Good times.
Epic Song of the Day!
1. Enya - May it be. Now the H-Dog doesn't really dig on Enya's music that much, it being all sleepy, but this is the song played at the end of The Fellowship of the Rings....how cool is that?
posted by HZA | 11:05 AM | email | archive
