Sunday, December 16, 2001
So much slumber, so much sleep. Dude, I'm still tired from Friday. I got approx. 4 hours of sleep Friday night then had to wake up early and do some stuff before I headed out to San Antonio for GRADUATION FEST 2002. The entire event was from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM. As we were sitting in the rafters discussing the differences between Hell and a Graduation Ceremony where you only know one person, my ass fell asleep. But anyways, trivial things. The Jake's grandfather fell ill Friday and is still in a coma. He tells me that he is responding well to the treatment and still don't know the exact nature of the problem is. I hope he recovers soon, which i'm sure he will.

Song of the Day:
1.) Coldplay - Everything's Not Lost.
posted by HZA | 12:05 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr