Sunday, December 02, 2001
What a beer drenched weekend. First off, Friday cruised down to Smallville--err I mean San Marcos to hang w/Troy, Angela and The Gimp. After a night of tremendious drinking, went home and crashed. Waking up Sat. I come to hear that The Gimp spent the night in San Marcos and was still hanging out down there. The General wants to cruise down there to check out the X-Box's Halo w/Four players (tanks, ghosties..oh my. very fun). So we go down there. Towards the end of the night Jake, Amy and Emily invite us to go down to the Saxon Pub. The Gimp is the only one that wants to go. Seeing how it was raining in Austin, we're cruising down I35 in his piece of shit truck WITH NO WINDSHIELD WIPERS OPERATING. We lived through the harrowing experience to finally end up at The Saxon. Danny Barnes (who I didn't know till finding out later, was frontman to The Bad Livers) was playing. If you're into I guess, 'progressive' bluegrass music, this was very cool.

On a side note, I downloaded Episodes 1-7 (still missing 4 though) of Smallville. If you're interested in seeing Superman as a Superchump, i'll burn ya'll a CD with the shows on them.
posted by HZA | 12:40 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr