Friday, January 04, 2002
Amy brought this up the other week: H-Dog, why don't you be super hip and get a Leather Jacket? My reply? NO WAY! That goes the same for you too Dave. H-Dog can't be possin' with a black leather jacket, because everybody knows that i'm a Wool/Polyester blend man. Hahahaha. I have no problem with other people wearing them, but I don't think anybody could take me seriously with one on. Case in point: I remember going to a Starbucks (it was in a Barnes and Nobles, so before ya'll start thinking I sold out and actually went to a Starbucks to purchase $2.00 Folgers..) and this group of Passat-Driving-Hipsters-With-Leather-Jackets (all of them) came in yamming it up like they just won a soccer game. There was something eerie about the situation, so I went back to checking out the 75% discount books. I have no idea where this is going.

On a side note, day is going by smoothly. Finished most my stuff up at work and thinking about checking out that movie Memento later on tonight. Gimme a ring people if you wanna check it out with me. H-Dog Out.
posted by HZA | 10:19 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr