Wednesday, January 09, 2002
Cindy Davis be creeping. Ever since the new year started, I come strolling into work within my alotted grace period only to find my parking spot filled by a late model 98' Honda Civic owned by a one Cindy Davis, Customer Service. I've been forced to take the adjacent spot, a good eight to nine feet further away from the entrance of the building. Today, I find THAT spot filled by a 95-96 Jeep Wrangler owned by a one Albert Tucker, Mechanical Engineer. So now i'm out nearly twenty feet from the front door. Something almost Machiavellian is going on here.

According to my calculations: at the current rate, this time next year I should be parking somewhere in the vicinity of the Creedmore/Lockhart region. That would mean a good 14 hour walk to the front door. I better set my alarm clock earlier.

Song of the Day:
1.) James - Say Something.
posted by HZA | 8:16 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr