Friday, January 25, 2002
Comp Time like a mofo... Decided to take the first half of the day off after Extravaganzathon in San Antonio yesterday. Yeah, just finished downloading and watching the episode of Smallville that I did miss, called Rogue. Was pretty good, no mutant aliens to battle, but I sure do miss the cheesey Dawson's Creek type stuff they used to have in there...but there's Kelly Brooke. Jason Schwartzman (aka Max Fischer from Rushmore) is in a new movie called Slackers. Check out the trailer here.

"The guy that I like is your friend Dave."
"Daaaavvee! F-fudge!"


and

"Is this a hair doll?"
"It fell out of your hair that way!


har har har...

Song of the Day:
1.) Chris Isaac - Things Go Wrong.
posted by HZA | 9:42 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr