Sunday, January 27, 2002
Is there such thing as love at first sight? (sigh) Yeah, that's right dudes, The General and his girlfriend picked me up from the Acura Dealership yesterday, where I was then forced by gun (just kidding) to go furniture shopping with them. A quick stop at The Home Theater Store yielded unbelievable results. There, amidst humungo-licious big, wide screen HDTV monitors sat a Mitsubishi WT-46809 Platinum Series 46" HDTV Television, at a sale price of $2,000.00 dollars. A small tear crept from the corner of my eye.

A battle of good versus evil then combated in my head, do I get rid of my credit debt, or do I buy the television? These decisions, no mortal should make...but I am not no mere mortal! Really. Anyways, Scott's b-day party was banging! Unfortunately we had to cut out early, but thanks for inviting us Dames/Scott/Mike and the rest of the Manor crew. Sonny Chiba III? Almost. Salut.

Song of the Day:
1.) REM - Superman.
posted by HZA | 3:16 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr