Wednesday, January 30, 2002
Morning party people. It's been a relaxing week. Caught last night's Gilmore Girls--yeah I hear talk around the hood that the H.Dog gone soft, but let me reassure you, i'm as hard as they come. Just the other week, I was dusting off my procelain Hello Kitty collectibles when three bitch-ass thugs come rollin' up to my front porch talking shit and trying to steel my Outdoor-Buddy Hibachi. I wasn't having any of that. So I called the apartment complex security and they curtly escorted them Vassar College graduates off the premises. Word that.

Anyways, besides making up complete nonsense, I better get back to work and keep it real.

Song of the Day:
1.) Whiskeytown - Don't Wanna Know Why.
posted by HZA | 9:41 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr