Monday, January 28, 2002
Slow letter day. Nothing much to report, but I did go see Oceans Eleven again yesterday with Emily. All I had on me was a hundred dollar bill, because as a Registered Hustler by the State Comptroller of Texas, all I carry is large bills. Anyways, I give the guy at the box office my hundred and he looks at it and looks back at me and hands me two tickets and my money back. Free tickets?! No way. Then inside, I get two drinks and Skittles. They forget to get me the Skittles and they charge me only enough for the two drinks! Talk about savings! From now on, i'm only carrying hundred dollar bills on me.

Song of the Day:
1.) Q-Tip - Let's Ride.
posted by HZA | 1:45 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr