Wednesday, January 23, 2002
Those wacky Mormon's.. Remember when I told you guys the Good Ole' Mormon Boys stopped by to hustle some Salvation out of me? Well, I thought I had scared them off for good, but they came by the other day. I decided not to answer the door and told MethodJoe to turn off all the lights and make real quiet like. They hung around my door for probably 10 minutes or so, knocking ever so often. I'm sorry man, if the Big Man Upstairs is resting on Sunday, so am I, so quit bugging me. It's worse then telemarketers sometimes, because they're annoying you in your face. As mentioned earlier, the segment that really annoyed me about their whole presentation was that they couldn't divulge 'trade secrets' of the Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints, unless I made certain commitments like BAPTISM and BLOOD LETTING or something rather to the Church. You gotta be kidding me, shouldn't that be free knowledge?

Or the lost tribe of Israel that God guided to the America's in a Spanish Galleon roughly 600 to 800 years B.C. And how a lost portion of the Holy Bible (aka The Book of Mormon) was found in NEW JERSEY? Yes, the same place JOEY BUTTAFUOCO and AMY FISHER did their thing. I love rewriting HIStory.

Song of the Day:
1.) Pavement - Cut Your Hair.
posted by HZA | 9:24 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr