|
Monday, January 14, 2002
|
Whole lotta NFL going on. To summerize the Playoff Standings after this weekend: NFC Philly @ Chicago, Packers @ St. Louis / AFC Oakland @ New England, Baltimore @ Pittsburg. Here are the H-Dog's picks, being the expert on Professional Sports that I am:
Chicago and St. Louis for NFC Championship and Oakland and Baltimore for AFC Championship. St. Louis and Baltimore for the Superbowl, St. Louis by 14. They don't call it "The Greatest Show on Earth" for nothing, baby!
In other unrelated news, last night I downloaded the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault videogame Demo, under the recommendation of The General. Man, it's just like the movie Saving Private Ryan! I'm currently hunting for tanks to blow up with sticky bombs deep inside Normandy, but it's cool, I don't have to save Matt Damon's ass. =P
posted by HZA | 8:17 AM | email | archive
