Friday, February 08, 2002
Asphixiated. Finally saw the missing episode of the Gilmore Girls last night over at my Mom's. Oh boy, some crap gonna go down next Tuesday. I was gonna finish up the Smallville I recorded but only got to about half of it before my mom and sister wanted to watch the Plastic Surgery Real Life special on MTV. That was some funny stuff, especially that guy that wanted calf implants ("He has boobies in his legs!"). I didn't get to catch the end of it, but Dave at work told me that the overweight girl that had that Gastronic-awhatever surgery had already lost 80 lbs. and was happier. That's cool, she deserved to feel better than the rest of those dumbasses.
posted by HZA | 11:15 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr