|
Monday, February 18, 2002
|
Happy El Presidente's Day. My work had today flagged as a day of general importance, thus I sit here in my boxer's typing. Had a great time this weekend, saw Best in Show with Emily, her missing Wisdom Teeth
and Rotel and the Hot Tomatoes at the Iron Cactus on Saturday. At first, I thought The Gimp told me Rotel et al were a Thrash/Metal Outfit. To my suprise, they weren't. Yesterday The Jake won ticket's to go see the Austin Ass Bats at the Travis County White Trash Expo Center. It was way too much fun, thanks for inviting us Jake.
Oh man, forgot about the Drama Bomb that happened over at P.Diddy's Friday. Alas...it is not mine to post about.
Song of the Day:
1.) Wilco - I'm the Man Who Loves You.
posted by HZA | 9:57 AM | email | archive
