Friday, February 15, 2002
Holy! Ghosts from Beyond the Grave. I just got this email from Iris Szachacz, AKA: THE DRAFTING TEACHER THAT WOULDN'T GIVE ME AN 'A' FOR THAT IMPECCABLY DIMENSIONED SPROCKET/ROTOR MY SENIOR YEAR. Hahahaha just kidding. Here's what the email read:

Hey Guys,
Remember me Your old drafting teacher. Longtime no hear from. Are ya'll
staying in or out of trouble. I keep in touch with Jennifer Frenzen. Write
me back and tell me you I.M. address.
Szachacz


Brings me back to the days when we got to go to Dallas for that VICA Competition, in the Drafting competition. For those of you who have the time to hear me reminesce about the Glory Days, a rundown:

1.) Eric, Clarence and I go shopping for bums downtown to purchase us some booze.
2.) After the VICA Mixer, we proceed to throw water balloons off top of the Dallas Hilton and then get ratted on by those weird Cosmotology chicks.
3.) Locked in our Hotel Rooms, the H.Dog drinks up a storm and pukes his brains out in Whurl's Hotel Room. Stink lingers till the end of the trip.
4.) Ummmm...At Six Flags, i'm strapped to the dive bomber freefall thing with Sarah and that other chick, and as we fly over our class, we attempt to spit on them, only to spit on ourselves.

Those are the only fond memories I can think of at the moment. I'll let you all know if any pop up in the near future.
posted by HZA | 1:41 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr